brownfox-ffContributor - July 6, 2021
As a non-expert seeing the course for the first time: I like the overall section organization. It makes sense to talk about the basics, assessment, and then systems and how they are affected, in this order.
I propose putting the section on Medical Emergencies before the section on Environmental. If I have a medical emergency and I’m using this as a reference, I’ll see the Emergencies section first, which may save time.
Celeste - September 19, 2021
Just a technical comment: the audio for this video only goes to my left earbud. The audio on the next video on how to pack a first aid kit is normal though.
Carlotta SusannaStaff - September 19, 2021
Hi Celeste, thanks for the heads up. FYI a quick check on my part showed everything working fine, but we’ll investigate.
Blizzie - September 19, 2021
Same issue for me. The audio for the Welcome video is only on the left channel. The other videos I’ve checked are fine.
Colorado Jones - February 1, 2022
Ditto. Same problem.
Russell Moore - March 19, 2022
Yep, same problem
- Possible food/supply shortages… - 9 mins ago
- Any ideas for how to fit solar panels for solar generators in a small back yard? - 10 hours ago
- Backyard fitness activities for weight loss - 11 hours ago
- Recipes for cooking with only non-perishable food - 11 hours ago
- Why all the bottled water? - 13 hours ago
This forum is heavily moderated to keep things valuable to as many people as possible. Full community policies are here. The basics:
- 1. Be nice to each other.
- 2. Stay focused on prepping.
- 3. Avoid politics, religion, and other arguments.
- 4. No unfounded conspiracies, fake news, etc.
- 5. Debate ideas, not people.