John RameyStaff - June 18, 2020
Yes, but they tend to be smaller one- or a few-person consulting shops that work regionally or in a certain speciality (such as bunkers). Don’t know that I could easily make a list given how fragmented (and stealthy) they tend to be.
What were you picturing… something like a one-on-one mentor who helped you along the way? Someone to give you a full plan you execute?
karellan - June 21, 2020
Would love to see some overall strategy and crash course service providers… for busy folks that are capable of the 100+ hours research but hard to find with other obligations and are willing to trade some money for the shortcuts!
I’m less aware of who’s out there but seems like you need to know what speciality (bunkers, self defense) you want and then you can find experts to pay
*caveat: I’m nowhere near as in the know as site staff
- California megafloods! New research, articles, prepping challenges, etc. - 5 hours ago
- Philosophies for good mental health - 7 hours ago
- Off-grid cabin/land purchase - 10 hours ago
- Buying extra supplies as a hedge against inflation and be better prepared - 1 day ago
- Endure: A tabletop RPG for preppers - 2 days ago
This forum is heavily moderated to keep things valuable to as many people as possible. Full community policies are here. The basics:
- 1. Be nice to each other.
- 2. Stay focused on prepping.
- 3. Avoid politics, religion, and other arguments.
- 4. No unfounded conspiracies, fake news, etc.
- 5. Debate ideas, not people.