“Level 2” First Aid Kit

The Prepared has articles of small first aid kits and at-home supplies, but I’ve been refreshing/restocking my in-between category recently. A larger first aid kit that I take with me on trips or to gatherings of large people (usually with outdoor activity).

This would also of course be a useful thing to grab in a bug-out scenario, and helps to prioritize what I grab (The alternative being filling a bag from a closet or cupboard trying to grab what’s important.

I am curious if others have similar kits and how they think about them/prioritize their contents.

I think of mine as a complement to my everyday carry kit, which has trauma first aid supplies (thus my level 2 kit does not).

I also have a completely separate dental kit, so I don’t have any dental supplies in my level 2, which am debating whether to change, as I don’t bring the dental kit with me when I want the level 2.

I made a Kit for this kit if y’all are interested.

Sorted By Category (recommended):

Sorted By Area of My Bag:

I appreciate feedback on my kit and would love to know if y’all have <span style=”font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Open Sans’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif;”>similar kits.</span>

IMG_6337

• Comments (1)

My everyday carry (“Level 1”) IFAK/first aid kit to which the above kit is a complement: