Another article on UK preppers
In the “prepping goes mainstream” series…
pnwsarahContributor - April 23, 2022
I enjoyed reading this, thanks @UKSeb! I had a good rueful laugh over the woman who said she started prepping after watching The Road. I had nightmares about that movie for maybe a decade after I saw it (not every night, but definitely once every 2-6 months), even though I had already read the book when the film came out. It wasn’t a major reason I started prepping a couple of years later, but it probably was a factor!
Dave - 3 months ago
“olives, sun-dried tomatoes and tinned tomatoes for making spaghetti bolognese” – the most necessary thing to have in stock. But it was interesting to find out people’s stories
UKSeb - 3 months ago
The Guardian is not known for its working class bias 🙂
But there is something there. Store what you eat, eat what you store, etc…
Joker - 2 months ago
- California megafloods! New research, articles, prepping challenges, etc. - 4 hours ago
- Philosophies for good mental health - 6 hours ago
- Off-grid cabin/land purchase - 9 hours ago
- Buying extra supplies as a hedge against inflation and be better prepared - 1 day ago
- Endure: A tabletop RPG for preppers - 1 day ago
This forum is heavily moderated to keep things valuable to as many people as possible. Full community policies are here. The basics:
- 1. Be nice to each other.
- 2. Stay focused on prepping.
- 3. Avoid politics, religion, and other arguments.
- 4. No unfounded conspiracies, fake news, etc.
- 5. Debate ideas, not people.