Like Tom Hanks in Castaway, you’ll learn how to make and maintain a fire in unforgiving conditions:
- How to use common emergency tools, including ferro rod fire steels and tinder
- How to make your own waterproof matches
- What to look for when you need random natural or man-made fuel sources
- How to make a ‘primitive’ fire using bow drills (the “rub sticks together” method), the sun, glass, and even ice
- How to improvise with lessor-known methods, like using a disposable or car battery
Want to know when this course launches? Sign up for our newsletter!